This assessment and nutrition coaching session will be customized to suit your personal history and nutrition goals. You will leave this session with specific and realistic strategies that will help you improve your diet, lifestyle, and health.
NUTRITION ASSESSMENT FEE: $130
- Comprehensive health, medical, lifestyle, and nutrition history review
- Support with realistic goal setting
- Nutrition education based on actual research
- Customized nutrition plan, including:
- Ideal meal composition and timing
- Physical activity recommendations
- Strategies to overcome barriers
- Supplement and product recommendations
Payment options include: cash, check, e-transfer or credit card.
Your employer's health insurance plan or Employee Assistance Program may cover a Registered Dietitian or Nutritionist. A receipt will be provided for all services that you may submit to your extended health insurance for reimbursement. If your insurance company does not cover the services of a Registered Dietitian or Nutritionist, receipts are eligible for a non-refundable government tax credit (please visit Canada Revenue Agency).
Direct billing is available for WSIB and Blue Cross claims.